Tuesday, January 19, 2010

checking in

I sat on here with clear intents of uploading pics, using slide.com. I had most of the pics uploaded and clicked the wrong thing..and all that work was gone. I do not want to try again this late at night. So, I will try to work on it tomorrow, or some day soon. It is so hard to get a moment on here between my mom and Jeremy and their addictions to games....and then my schedule. But, I will try.

We took the kids to their first circus on Sunday. They loved it and we had a great time. The cost is outrageous. But, I was glad we were able to take the kids and have a family outing.

I have a little secret....I have to post it here...and those of you who are related or close....shhhhh!!! But I am way too excited to hold it in! My sister is pregnant!!!!! She told me earlier that she is 4 days late. I told her to test! Finally, she did and called back to say it was positive. She isn't ready to have it announced to the world just yet, as I think she is still absorbing it! But, I have to share. Ia m so excited. Libby will be about 18 months old when she becomes a big sister!

Well, I am off to bed. I have a full day on Wednesdays...with my internship and then my leadership and development class. Plus tomorrow Kenneh has girl scouts and the parents have a short meeting when that ends. Plus, cookie money is due for the first round of sales, so I have to squeeze in time tomorrow to collect from the last few people. And sales still continue until March 17, so if you want some girl scout cookies let me know! Money will be due March 17!

Take care and Good Night!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

How exciting! :)

I'm not a circus person, but I am happy you had a nice family outing. :)