Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome Gracelyn Rose






My sister had her baby today! Our very own Georgia peach! Gracelyn was born at 9:44am and weighed 8lbs 9oz. She was 20 1/4in long. Mom and baby are doing well. Auntie, not so well. It is killing me that I am not there to hug, kiss, and love on my newest niece. The distance btwn us was not too bad, until this morning. I long to be there. When Libby was born, I got to cut her cord. This time, I won't get to even see Gracie until she is 3 months old! A long weekend trip to GA/AL is sounding better and better. not that it's really all that feasible. I would feel horrible going and leaving the kids behind, yet taking them makes the trip over $700.

Anyway, she has arrived, they finally settled on a name and all is well. I would rather like to put a rush order on Christmas getting here! That's when they will come to visit!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Aw, so sweet! :) Went back to my old blog. I kind of missed it. ;)

I bet she's gotten so big now!

hapi said...

Hi LosingSanity, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!