Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A few pics

Welcome Kaden Matthew! Isn't he just a doll?

Here's Makenneh holding her first baby cousin!!!! She just adores him! doesn't ever want to let him go!

And here is a pic of my sis on her wedding day. We were at the salon getting our hair done. After hers was done, she laid down on the floor to catch a few winks! I had to get a picture of it, bc it was too darn funny! Thankfully we were the only one's in there at the time! I have to mention that this salon is absolutely beautiful. You can tell that it was once an old house and they maintained a lof of that structure. The bathroom still has a tub in it, the kitchen is still in tact, etc. The way they decorated it is absolutely neat! For instance, for curtains, they bought yards of various, matching fabrics and cut them in strips, then tied them around a nice rod. Very neat!

Im sure it's going to take forever and a day to upload a few pics with dial up. Hopefully I have the patience to wait.

Anyway, i don't really have any wedding pics to share, bc these are just the ones from my very crappy camera.

Wow, so far, it's been 20 mins to upload 3 pics...whew. You can bet i won't be doing this often. LOL.

Ok, so it took 25 mins to upload. I was starting to get impatient. i was just about to cancel it when it went through. Glad i hesitated.

I will eventually post more pics, perhaps just one at a time. Matt and Sara got his newborn pics back and im sure I will get one. I will definitely scan it in to share. I usually prefer their hospital pics to be in the white tshirt bc it's sooo newborn looking. But, my brother and sara put Kaden in a UofM (our college football team) onesie and used a U of M blanket as the background. He also had a uofM hat on. It is soooo cute! Yes, as you can guess, my brother is a huge Michigan fan! The baby got a lot of Michigan stuff...i diaper bag full of Michigan baby things like rattle, pacifier, bibs, sippy cup, etc, they also got a Michigan baby mobile and tons of MI clothes! Thats just what i can think of off the top of my head. Hope he turns out to be a Michigan fan and not a State fan, eh? LOL.

Today was quite hot, although I didn't have to deal with it much. I turned the air conditioner on as soon as i woke up. it kept it comfortable in here. It did start to get a bit warm later in the evening, but i think the humidity increased later this evening as well. Jeremy heard 104* for tomorrow, but my cousin heard 96*. Either way, it's going to be quite hot! Im leaving the air on over night and hopefully we can survive the heat!

So, hope everyone getting this heat wave stays cool and that's all I have for now!

3 comments:

The other me said...

I love the picture of your gorgeous girlie holding the baby! Dial up sucks but it's so much better than nothing. I bet we have to live with it again when we move on the 28th, grrrrr.

Julie Q said...

You're back! I thought of you today on our way home! :) I have to catch up. I will do that in the morning, when I'm the only one up. The kids all missed the internet (as I know you can imagine!) and I will get a longer turn in the morning. :)

So glad you are back though! I've missed you Christina!

Anonymous said...

Christina-Matt's little guy is so cute! I love the Michigan outfit!!! Sure picked the right team! Makennah is getting so big! Sure miss hanging out with you!