Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Tis the season...OH and Aunt Bev, read this! LOL

Christmas is close. I am near done. If there is such a thing.

Before I forget, Aunt Bev...i Have those phone numbers for you but I do not have your email in my contact list anymore since having to get a new email address awhile back. So, if you could email me at masehow @ yahoo . com, i will reply with the numbers!

Saturday we had our family Christmas party on dad's side and also my cousin Ashley's wedding. Made for a long, busy day. But, fun nonetheless. The newlyweds headed to Cozumel and Key West..on a Cruise. Lucky them...having fun in the sun!

Finally got Sebastian's school pictures back today. Of course, now I cannot recall where I put Makenneh's. I have an idea...maybe in the desk in our bedroom. Fingers crossed they are not lost!

Friday night we went to the candlewalk in town....my mom, mother-in-law, Makenneh, Carrie, Ralph and Libby. My boys wanted to stay home like buttheads. LOL. We watched the parade, walked through town, enjoyed popcorn and hot chocolate, christmas music, and that's about it.

Well, I need to get some shut-eye. Been staying up way too late. I still have some homework i need to finish up for tomorrow.

good night and hope i can make it back here soon!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Wow you are a busy lady! :)

I've been staying up too late and then having to get up early too. I am ready for Christmas break!