Thursday, October 09, 2008

Before going to bed...

...My mother in law let me use her jeep for class tonight and then keep it until tomorrow evening. What a huge help! I am ever so grateful. So, I was able to run to the store and get a gift for the bday girl tomorrow and get to class. I wanted to take Makenneh and let her pick something out for her friend, but time just won't allow for that. I hate buying for kids you don't even know. The invites were High School Musical, so I went off that, knowing nothing of this girl. I got her a HSM Barbie type doll, figuring that even if she has two of them, you can still play with them...i know Makenneh wouldn't mind getting another Hannah Montana Doll.

Well, i am going to head to bed. One more day for the week! Have a great weekend. I usually don't get on here too much over the weekend!

2 comments:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

I am so glad that your mother in law let you borrow the jeep! We have one car and that is stressful enough-I can't imagine not having any that works! Did Makenneh's tooth fall out yet? I think those toothless grins are so cute-Michael hated his though! Thanks for all the support for all the stuff that we are going through right now! I think that Kayleigh is getting what Kiersten has so we will probably be in the ER with her this weekend but I am still crossing my fingers!

Julie Q said...

I'm sure she will love the Barbie. :) My girls always got two of the popular Barbies (because I had two girls) :) and they always played with all of them.

Glad your mil let you use her car!! :)