Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Pictures

Well, we attempted the fall pictures. I think I may have mentioned that in my last post. These are just some of the pictures we took. It was a chore to get them to cooperate because Uncle Ralph got the go-kart out and they were far more interested in that than in taking pictures. OH well. We still got some really cute ones.

I have been sick for the past few days...the typical bug I get this time of year...allergies are out of control, sinuses a mess, cough. Joy. My mother in law made me a hot-totty (don't know how it's spelled) last night and it actually helped quite a bit. Hopefully I continue to improve because I don't have time to be down with something.

All is going well at school. I am doing far better in my biology class than I thought I would. I am carrying a 96% in the class. We have a test on Monday and I am not even worried about it. Looks like all my classes are 4.0 at this point. My internship is going well. I have been running the front desk this past week because the program director had a death in the family. She usually fills in while the secretary does her exercise class. I learned quite a bit and made the days faster when I was busy with calls, questions, etc. There's a small possibility that I could end up with a job after this is said in done. I won't go into details yet because nothing is definite. But please keep it in your thoughts and prayers. It would be so wonderful to be able to move forward.

Feels like winter is near here. Can't believe how cold it was been. Wow. So much for fall.

Well, I am tired, still have some things to do, and need to get doing them...enjoy this pictures! Some of you may have seen them on facebook.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Some of Seb really makes me think of Grandpa Harry. I think Seb has a resemblance to him. And Makenneh looks entirely too grown up! REALLY, really cute pictures.

Love you guys,
Aunt Bev

Julie Q said...

Such good pictures Christina!

Seb is adorable! We are still looking for a box for those coats and snow pants.

Makenneh is looking so much older! She's not old enough to look that old! ;) Very pretty girl you have!

I'm so glad your classes are going so well. So happy for you. Will keep my fingers crossed for you on the future.

Sarah said...

Great pictures! The kids are adorable, as usual, and the light you captured is beautiful. Have you been scrapbooking your photos?

Nelson Family of 7 said...

I LOVE the pictures Christina! The kids are all getting so big! That is the first time I have seen a picture of Ralphs oldest! I love the one with Makenneh with the black hat on! She is just too cute!