Sunday, January 29, 2006

Well, I haven't disappeared!!!!

Just haven't been online much. And when I am, i just check my mail and freecycle. Not sure why this is. I have been feeling blah the last few days, though. Today seems to be better. I don't know why i was in such a funk. i wonder if part of it is because last friday, I started exercizing with my mom, friend and her mom and its been spotty since, due to her work schedule, me babysitting, etc. The days I exercized, I felt great, energized. I want a copy of the workout video we use so i can do it at home when we arent all getting together to do it.

Another depressing thing is our taxes. I did them and we aren't getting back as much as we anticipated. That sucks. Guess no new furniture for me=(. Oh well. At least we can pay off hte collections and catch up on bills. Ultimately, i wish we could pay the collections off right now, so that it will be sooner that we can get into a house. But, we just don't have 522.00 laying around the house and the damn money tree in our yard, well, it died. LOL.

Anyway, as you can see, nothing too exciting going on in my neck of the woods. Just same ol same ol stuff.

No comments: