Sunday, September 28, 2008

What's that I hear?

OH yeah, silence. Why? Because my parents aren't back yet from their trip up north to my gma's house and they have Makenneh with them. Then, my boys (Jeremy and Sebastian) fell asleep while watching a movie together in our bedroom. I am quite close to being home alone! It has been ever so long since this has happened. I usually have at least one person with me. I know it won't last long but it's nice while it is happening. I read my chapter for class tomorrow and now I am spending time on here, without interruption. And I don't have to feel guilty because the kitchen is clean, laundry mostly done and chili is still simmering on the stove. I feel all domestic. LOL.

Jeremy and I had a great weekend with the little guy. He was so well behaved over the weekend and we had fun together. He also is completely potty trained now. For a couple weeks, he did all his peeing on the potty but no poop. He was saving that for his undies. So, we got it all together and he is doing ALL of his business on the big potty. YEah, the big potty, not even the potty chair. So, i can convert that back to a step stool for them to use at the sink. (it is multi-functional).

Makenneh's first fundraiser is due tomorrow. She earned a few prizes, chintzy as they are. But, to young kids, it's still exciting.

Well my sister just called and she her hubby are on their way over. (See, told ya it wouldn't last long, lol).

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Isn't silence odd? :)

I'm glad you were able to enjoy a little while of peace. And yay for Grandma and Grandpa taking Makenneh with them! :) I bet Seb loved being the center of attention with you two!

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Awww-I am glad you got some time to yourself! I am sitting here doing the same thing-all the kids are asleep and Jon is still at work! So nice to have peace and quiet sometimes! House is clean-laundry done and animals fed! Hope Makenneh had fun with your mom and dad!