Saturday, June 13, 2009

School's Out

Well, Makenneh's last day was Monday and that was her graduation. The ceremony was cute, we got lots of pictures. then, we went to lunch to celebrate. We have been staying at my uncle's since that night. it gives my parents a break and us a break, too. And he lives just down the road, so not a big deal. I am at home right now, we had an open house to go to...mom, Seb and I got there, no sooner finished our plates and Makenneh called from her friend's house to say she was sick. So, I rushed home to her. She is now sleeping. I plan to take her to the doctor on Monday to find out why she keeps getting "sick". I put the "" there because, she only gets a stomach ache, sometimes pukes...no diarrhea, no fever, and it comes and goes. So, I don't know what to think about it but it has been happening on and off for about a month now.

Last night I took Makenneh and her friend Emilee to the Church School's Out picnic. We had burgers and hot dogs and they had games and stuff for the kids to play. Then,. Makenneha nd her friend stayed the night here.

Nothing too exciting to post. Just same ol, every day stuff. Thought I would check in. I will try to get back here and post some pics soon.

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

I'd take her to the doctor as well. That is odd. Poor little thing. :(

Does Diabetes run in your family? I know it doesn't have to, but it can. I have a cousin that grew up with childhood diabetes and that was one of her symptoms.

I will keep good thoughts for Makenneh. Oh and her Mommy too.

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Hey-has it been warm there at all? I was thinking and just an idea but maybe she is dehydrated. Adrianna does some really weird things when she gets dehydrated so maybe if you make her drink a lot of water it will help but other than that I would take her to the doctor as well. The kids are now out of school too---out of public school as well. I have decided to homeschool them this next year and we are starting on July 20th. We are all pretty excited about it. Have a great weekend!