Tuesday, July 21, 2009

He pecked me on the finger, so

Sebastian wanted to feed the chickens. He came back in with a peck on his finger, needing a bandaid. Daddy says, "Winner, winner, chicken dinner!" LOL. The chickens should start laying eggs next month. We ended up with 3 roosters...they are crowing now, but well, only one can actually crow right. The other two are ummm, half cocked?! haha. It's funny to listen to them try to crow.

I am posting a slideshow of pics from the weekend. The only thing I don't like about doing the slideshow is I can't fully explain each pic, just a quick caption. I forgot to mention in my last post about the crazy creature outside the patio door of the cabin. Dad was sitting in the rocker right next to the the patio door and when he got up, he glanced down and right there, next to the door was a darn skunk, digging away at the ground, blissfully ignorant to the cabin full of people. We were in awe seeing a skunk that close..but also nervous he would get scared and pee on the stuff we had outside. All we could do was sit and watch, very quietly. Then, someone opened and closed the patio door and off he scampered, only to return the next night. Crazy. We got a picture, but I am not sure if it will be on this slideshow bc I have to get to bed and I am just waiting for a few more pics to load and them I am calling it a night. i will post more tomorrow maybe. If i can get a moment on the computer.

Ok, slide is done, here it is, good night all!

No comments: