Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hmmm..

So, I posted last night about Mr. Toad. I go outside later and guess what I see? A big huge, fat toad right in mr. toad's spot. So, either the toad that got squished wasn't mr. toad, or a replacement has already come along. Either way, makenneh should be happy now.

IN addition to the toad reappearing, the stray cat that I am sure got dumped off here by someone while we were on vacation at the cabin last month, gave birth to a litter of 4 cute little kittens last night. Wow, don't ever tell anyone I just wrote a sentence that horrible, incorrect, runon, nonsense. anyway, Yeah, so now we have a stray cat plus 4 kittens to find homes for. Joy. I don't have the heart to drop them at the animal shelter bc they will just make me sign a waiver allowing them to be euthenized. I can't do that.

I just realized today that I need to go get my books for fall semester. Actually, I shouild just try to order them online again.

I take my car in to the shop in the am to get an estimate. We need to know all that is wrong with it and Jeremy plans to do most of the repairs himself. THen, we will take it back to the shop for the alignment. And we need new tires. So, i will have a lot of money going out to get it fixed. i hope that this will be the end for awhile.

I have to make note that the kids have been very good the past couple days. Better than usual. I am enjoying every moment of it and praising them highly, often, for their good behavior! I hope this is a turning point, but I am sure I have said THAT before.

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Ah, had to catch up! :)

Glad you found some shoes at Payless. They are always very helpful there. Nikes do run narrow, I have to buy the wide. I do like their guarantee on the shoes though. Shoes are hard to find this time of year. I was lucky to get the boys some early this year.

Mr. Toad. Cute. :) Perhaps Frog and Toad influence you calling it Mr. Toad? :)

Sorry to hear about the Kittys. They are cute, but.... :)