Sunday, August 30, 2009

The new Mr. and Mrs


I started to post this Sunday, and was going to do a slideshow...was in the middle of uploading to said slideshow, when kids needed me..i never got back in here and now must start all over. I will still do a slide, but not at this minute. So for now, i will just post a pic.

The wedding was beautiful and everything went well. The bride and groom weren't too pleased with the DJ as he didn't announce the bridal party coming in and he didn't announce the cake cutting properly. He screwed up a few things that way. But, other than that, it was good. It was a bit crowded...the brides family insisted on setting up for the exact number of ppl they invited, not willing to believe that 30% won't show. You can always count on that. So, we could have done without about 4 tables and it would have made it so much easier to maneuver in the reception hall. It was great to see everyone but I wasn't feeling like squeezing in btwn the tight tables/chairs to visit like I should have. Of course, I also had a bit of a bum attitude. We didn't get one professional pic of my sis and I with my brother for his wedding. that just adds insult to injury in a sense. Mom got a few of us, and that will have to do. I mostly am glad it's over, to be honest. I truly hope that nobody was made to feel the way I did when I was planning and going through with my wedding.

My mom and sister left today to take the kids camping. It was a last minute plan because my mom had promised the kids she would take them camping and well, we got through the wedding and realized, hey, it's one week til back to school, the summer has escaped us. So, she made plans for wednesday thru friday. The kids were excited and it looks like they are going to have some nice weather. Hooray. And Jeremy and I get some alone time. It's peaceful and nice.

I took my car into the shop yesterday, waiting for it to get finished. The guy said around 430 or so today. SO in the meantime, i am without a car, but it will be worth it when I have a car that drives right. I can't wait. The next thing is new tires.

Well, I am going to stop here and work on a slide show...ill post it when I am done!

Here's the slide show! Enjoy

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

It looks like it was a beautiful wedding Christina. :)

So nice of your Mom to take the kids camping. Enjoy your alone time. I SO would! :)