Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Turned out to be a great day

I took Makenneh school clothes shopping. Just the two of us. Before leaving, she was a little snot, to the point, I nearly called the plans off because I certainly didn't want to be caught in public with her bad attitude. But, I was able to help her turn her mood around and we were able to go. She was soooo great while we were out. Even after 4 hours of shopping. She did start to get a bit mouthy at the end...she was tired and wanted to go. I still had a couple things to look at before leaving. But, we both enjoyed our day together and hopefully we can continue to do things like that without a scene. Tomorrow, I will take Sebastian. I mostly have his shopping done, but I still want to do a trip with just the two of us.

I am done with the summer semester. In fact, my grades should be posted today but I haven't even checked yet. It is so difficult for me to get a moment on here between my mom and Jeremy. I don't even try when they are on the computer. Just walk away, grab a book and dive in.

NOthing too exciting to post about, so I am going to stop here..b.ecause well, it's so difficult to get on here nad when i do, I feel like I have at least one internet vulture just waiting for me to hurry up and let them back on the darn thing. LOL. So, I will keep it short and sweet.

2 comments:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Glad that things went well with the shopping! Are they excited about going back to school? My kids are getting excited about their break coming up! I can't believe we are already more than half way through the first semester! Now I just have to figure out what to do about a report card! I will keep looking for posts from you. I haven't posted much just out of tiredness!

Anonymous said...

WOW, Christina, i can't believe your nails were glue-ons. I meant to ask how Sara found time to do your nails or how you managed to keep them nice-looking for longer than a week!

In case Rita didn't get around to saying so, she told me she thinks Sebastian is the most beautiful child she has ever seen. Of course, you knew that already!

Love you,
Aunt Bev