Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Bus Stops HERE!!!!!!



yeah, I watched the Superbowl tonight! Of course I did. God knows that's the closest the Detroit Lions will ever get to the Superbowl. LOL. But anyway, I was cheering for the Steelers and was so happy to see them win! I think its just so wonderful that Jerome Bettis won the Superbowl, played in his hometown! And I loved the response he gave regarding his retirement. I can't remember the exact quote (for the strange ones who didn't watch the game...lol), but something to the affect of Ive played my whole career to win a championship and now im a champion. The Bus stops here in my hometown of Detroit. Something close. Anyway, I just thought it was so spectacular. He also said that he is proud of where he came from because he started out humble, knows the value of a dollar and appreciates it more because of his childhood.

Yeah, I know, im weird. I am a married woman and I love football. Im as bad as the guys when it comes to football. I will watch the game, nobody interrupt me, stay out from in front of the TV and Yes, i even scream at the tv!!

No comments: