Friday, February 10, 2006

No new news!!!!



It seems that my life has just gotten extremely boring. Well, that and the fact that I now watch Tiffney's two youngest 2-3 times per week, leaves little blog about. I could blog about the fact that they are always fighting, laughing, or getting into mischief, but i think that's just a given when you have 4 kids all under 3. They keep me quite busy. I could also blog about the fact that they all have snotty, running noses that are just disgusting. Oh, and a not so nice sounding cough to go along with the snotty noses. God help me. I could also mention the fact that Makenneh saw this as an opportunity to zip Sebastian's skin up in his zipper. The poor guy. I have no idea why she felt compelled to unzip and rezip his pjs, but then again, who knows what 3 yr olds think when they do the silly things they do.

anyway, thats life for me right now. Snotty noses, dirty diapers and lots of laundry and dishes. Who has time to think of anything sensible, much less interesting to blog about.

No comments: