Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day!!!!!


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there in blogland!!! I had planned on cooking Jeremy a nice steak dinner. I even splurged on Emmeril's Steak Marinade. I also planned on doing Chocolate covered strawberries and making him some brownies. But, knowing that he is sick, Im not sure he will enjoy all the effort and I also feel blah myself. So, i already decided to skip the strawberries...as they would need to sit in fridge for 6-8 hours meaning i would have had to do them much earlier, when i was so dead tired and shitty feeling, it took everything to keep up with the kids here. I had also planned on making sugar cookies with the kids so they could decorate them, but again, just didn't feel up to it, plus Ariel was sick with the fever bit and really just laid around. So, oh well.

I woke up this morning to a card from Jeremy and one from the kids and he bought me the Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants movie that I had told him awhile back that I wanted. So, that's good for me! I didn't expect anything. I didn't get him anything, but planned on doing the nice dinner. Well, I guess he will live huh?

I also didn't get him a card from the kids, bc i hate to pay grocery store prices for cards when the dollar stores have them so much cheaper. So, I will make one on the computer I suppose. But i had better get with it, as he will be home before I know it....

No comments: