Monday, February 27, 2006

Is anyone out there??!!!!!!!

I am wondering if there is anyone out there reading me???? Please come out from hiding if you are! I know my blog is sooo boring, but there has to be at least one person out there reading. Maybe even enjoying my rants and boring life...maybe someone who is so greatful their life is more exciting...lol. It makes it hard to blog when i feel like im typing to myself...cmon out whereever you are....yooohooooo!

Anyway, damn it, now i lost my thought. See, thats my problem. I think i have adult ADD or something. I have a hard time keeping grip of thoughts. They are there one minute n gone the next. I have no idea how i graduated with honors from high school, bc i just suck at remember shit and focusing. Thats mostly why my blog is so boring. I will be in bed or driving in my car and Ill think...wow, that there is some interesting shit. I need to blog about that. But low n behold, i get in front of this damn computer and it all vanishes. Then I sit here like a brainless numbskull trying to think of something even remotely blogworthy. Usually just end up saying what is going on in my dull life. But, don't fear; my life isnt nearly as boring as i portray on here. IN fact, sometimes, its just down right hilarious, crazy and out of control. Ok, so thats if you take into account, chasing kids, watching the same kid movie over and over and over, washing the same dishes over and over, doing the laundry...u know, i think my hamper is one of those perpetual deals..i mean, i will no sooner get to what i think is the bottom and POOF!!! There are more clothes to be washed. Where in the hell do they come from? And the dishes seem to be the same way...they are just never done!!!! YOu know, jeremy went to the drawer to get out a spoon to take some medicine and guess what? Wasnt a piece of silverware to be found. Well, you can find them....if you look in the sink. LMAO. So, i decided it was high time to wash them. Its not that i had sinks and counters full of dishes. I just washed most of them earlier and was then sidetracked before i got to the silverware. Seems to happen a lot around here. Something about toddlers getting into stuff constantly. Cant trust em alone for one minute. Specially Lil Boy! He puts every damn thing he can find in his mouth. The kid has a major oral fixation. NO not like that folks. But seriously, he will put paper (which is his absolute favorite food group btw), toys, dirt, money(i told him that unless he can ingest coins and shit out twenties, he can't eat money), cat food, lint balls, hair accessories, cat shit (ok that only happened once....)...anyway, the point here, is there is nothing he is afraid to taste. And his latest fascination is with the trash. He will climb up to the trash bin and open it up and reach in. He has no fear of what may be in there...he wants to check it out...and guess what? IF he gets ahold of anything...u know it..it goes in his mouth. That is so disgusting. But at 11 months old, what do you care? I now refer to him as the garbage pail kid. Remember those ugly ass dolls?? The evil twins to the cabbage patch dolls? Well, if you get a pack of those trading cards now, you will find my ever sweet looking, blue eyed, blonde haired lil man on one of them...he is there...check it out. By far the cutest of the bunch, but a garbage fan nonetheless. His bday is coming up March 30th..im thinking i should get him a garbage pail and deck it all for him. It could be he lil hang out. Then, maybe get him a pet worm, named slimey. But, sissy would take over the pet worm, bc she loves urms. She can't wait for spring when they come out. everytime we are outside, she will tell me she wants an urm. I had to explain to her that the urms go deep into the ground for the winter. (thats right isnt it?..lol) and that you can't get any until spring. Hey, winter sucks kid...deal with it. LOL.

So, about the sickies....Sebastian got a good report at the docs today. He is all clear from Pnuemonia(sp). Thank God. The doc was soo glad that he was cleared up bc he has to leave the office for a few days and was worried about lil guy being ok. He was also glad that we were able to kick it without a hospital stay. I think he was much more worried than he let on. He did tell me one day last week that he wasnt going to downplay it....the kid is sick. But, daddy on the other hand thinks he is dying. Its amazing how these kids dealt with being sick...they still played, got into mischief, etc. but daddy gets sick and well, just hook him to an iv in a hospital bed and spoon feed him. LOL. But, he is quite sick..has the bronchitis type virus as well as a stomach virus. Doc wanted to give him antibiotics for the throat issue, but hesitated bc of the diarhea (i know i am botching some of these words). SO, he has to tough it out with robitussin. I think its funny bc jeremy actually thinks that robitussin is gonna help....lmao. i hate that stuff...i swear it is useless as tits on a boar hog. But, it humors him to have some meds to take...that with the motrin to keep the fever down. Hopefully he gets better soon bc i will have no choice but to have him admitted to the hospital for complete and total bedrest and full service (food, meds, etc). And hey, he may even get a pan for pissin in...save him that extra few steps to the bathroom. LOL. I really shouldnt rag him, bc even though the doc wanted him to take some days off work, he said he cant bc we cant afford it...he gets no paid days off. BUt then again, i don't get any paid days period and surely don't get any paid sick days. I don't even get sick days. LOL. Thats why i pray to God to continue blessing me with the means to keep fighting this shit off. I really can't afford to get sick. Physically or mentally.

Well, i am done rambling on....if you continued to read this far, leave me a note in the comment section to let me know you are out there. I will try to spice things up a bit. But, have to keep it somewhat clean...one person I know that reads this is my Aunt. I am quite sure she doesn't want to read some, well, spicy stuff on her neices blog. I will spare her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your aunt will not complain if you write spicy stuff, hey, i live vicariously!!

Love you,

your aunt!!