Saturday, January 13, 2007

Another quickie

So, im at my cousins' place down state....we spent the day doing wedding shopping. Guess what? I found my dress for my sister's wedding...it's gonna cost about 20.00...we are making it, well, Aunt Bev, we are ultimately hoping you will make it for me...but the pattern was 2.44 and the material was clearanced for 1.00 a yard and the top takes 3 yds and not sure about the skirt. But, this is freakin awesome. Im also gonna have the top made in different patterns to wear for a shirt in the spring and summer. I will post somethin to show it off when i get a chance...this no internet is killin me. See, im at relative's house sneakin in blog time...lol.

Anyway, we had a great day out, just girls, no kids, no men. what more could a woman ask for? more laughter than should be legal! Of course, it's 930pm and we are still down state, a bit over an hour from home...lol.

ok, im off here for now. OH, oh oh oh oh oh, i got my fafsa pin today. i am soooo excited. Financial aid here i come.

No comments: