Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Hope everyone has all their dreams come true in 2007! I have decided that this is going to be the best year yet!

We started it off decently. We went to my uncles and had a few drinks, listened to some music and just hung out...in a house full of young kids...5 of them under the age of 4! Whew! And I still survived. You know, those darn kids can hang in there. Makenneh is still up and becoming quite mouthy. Im sure she is way overtired, as it is 3am and she didn't even have a nap! I am ready to drop. She fell asleep on the way home, but woke up when i went to get her out...grrr!

Anyway, I guess I am gonna get off here and stroke her little bratty face so she will fall asleep! She is wanting me to go out to the car to get her party favor, which is a one of those loud festive kazoo sounding things....i can see it now..she will have everyone within a square mile up, makin noise with it at 3am! Im sure it much better for her "party thing" to stay safely and quietly in the car for the night!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Happy New Year to you! I hope she went to sleep soon after! My goodness that is late. :)

Julie Q said...

Christina, how are you doing?