Monday, January 29, 2007

Shame on me

i feel bad bc when i took the stuff up to the hospital for mother in law, i didn't stay. Of course, i got there just before they came in to take her for a chest xray. But, i had a migraine, exhaustion, puffy eyes/face and just wanted to be home, curled up. I feel bad that she had no visitors today, but then, i guess i can't take responsibility for everyone. Her mom and sisters know where she is as well, so it shouldn't rest all on me to keep her company. I paid my fair share of family dues in being with her 12 straight hours last night.

Tomorrow, mom and sis want me to go to a dress shop with them bc we have to pick out dresses for the wedding. So, i need to figure out a sitter. Hauling 2 kids around to dress shops wll not be any fun for anyone. They will get tired and cranky and we will get frustrated. ANd I think it's just what i need...some girl time..without any kids. Well, not to mention, its just something that we have to get done. LOL.

Well, i think im ready to turn in for the night. Lord knows i need my rest! Wish us luck on the dress expedition!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

It is so frustrating when other family members don't go visit their own family. Don't blame yourself for that. She has to know you were tired last night.

Good luck with the dress expedition and have fun!

Anonymous said...

Christina, i thought you had a pattern and fabric for me to make your dress?