Monday, November 26, 2007

A better start to this week

Last week was hell. Some know of the personal issues that started my week, last week. Well, this week is off to a better start. For one thing, Jeremy got me a cell phone. It's an early Christmas gift. It came just in time for snowy roads. It's a prepaid phone with monthly plan...so i pay a certain amount each month, via "top up" cards which i can buy at almost any retailer. Then, i get 200 mins anytime, 1000 night/weekend mins. And i just pay each month, as i go, without a contract.

He also got me a flash drive for my homework and an mp3 player. He is so horrible about gifts, he has to give them as soon as he gets them....lol. Thankfully, im in charge of the kids' christmas...or they would have nothing under the tree..he would give it as he gets it.

I got another 100% on tonight's speech. The last few I have done, have been perfect grades. woohoo.

Tonight's post is doomed to be short...it's doing that slow thing where i type about 5 words before the cursor catches up. I can't stand it..it drives me crazy and i have no idea why it odes it....if i did, i would prevent it. grrrrr.

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Just sent you an email. :)