Monday, November 19, 2007

Clarification

Ok, after reading Julie's response to my last, i realized I may not have posted about the whole living situation. I am so scattered, these days, that i begin to post things, decide im too tired or whatever and stop or i feel like i had already posted it, so i leave it out. Anyway, here goes:

The place we are living in right now belongs to my uncle's girlfriend, TJ. She moved out and moved in with him and tried to sell it, to no avail. So, they offered us to move in here and just pay the lot rent (she continues to pay the trailer payment). Well, now, my uncle wants to break things off with her because it isn't working. His youngest kid won't hardly ever come over anymore because of her and the middle child has been staying at his mom's more and more even though he has been living with dad. All that's neither here nor there. The fact is, my uncle wants to have her move out. So, it would stand to reason that she would want her place back and that's perfectly fine with us. So, he said we could stay with him unti we can get our own place, bc he feels bad for having us move in here and 2 months later, need us to move out. The key issue is, he doesn't want to tell her to get out, he wants to just hope she does. That part isn't going to work with me. He told her that we would need to move in there because Jeremy's hours were cut at work (which is a big, fat lie). then, he was hoping she would just get frustrated, figure she is paying for this place here and it is empty, so just move back in here. Well, i think that's a bit far fetched. So, that's what my other post was about.

Right now, i would almost rather pack up all that we can fit in a UHaul truck and head out of state. Grrr. Families can be so damn dysfunctional and ours seems to rank high up there. I don't feel like getting into what all happened tonight involving another cousin and her dad. I am sick from it and just emotionally drained. I will post about it later, maybe. Thankfully this is a short week as far as work and school goes. And I am looking forward to heading up to Gma's house for Turkey day. It will be nice to be far away from all this crap for a little while.

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Life can be so hard sometimes. :(

Have a wonderful Holiday!! :) Enjoy turkey day. I hope Jeremy can get Friday off. We've been there and done that. Spending the holiday alone isn't fun.

If you do have to go spend it alone, make the best of it. :)