Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lucky

We may be seeing tough times right now, but I can't help but feel a sense of happiness. I think that I may have actually finally found true happiness within the past year. It's so hard to explain. I still have my down times, but deep inside, I have an inner peace. Life is good. I have so much to be thankful for and I appreciate it. really appreciate it.

Tonight I was thinking about how nice it is that Jeremy gets the kids to bed almost every night. They go to bed so easily for him. I come home from school to peace and quiet. Then, he gets up with them in the morning. How glorious is that? I am quite spoiled. Very lucky.

I am having a bit of anxiety as we are going to be short on money until he gets a job. The interview he went to went good but they didn't call back. I told him he needed to call them, but of course, it was almost amidst his grandma dying and none of us were on the ball with anything, going days without sleep and the emotional and physical exhaustion that accompanied the whole experience.

Anyway, just wanted to check in. I haven't been much in the mood to blog...mostly because by the time I get home from school, do some homework/studying or wait for my turn on the pc, I am too tired to put together any coherent thoughts. So, i usually decide to skip it.

Well, take care!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

I am so proud of you for going back to school Christina! And I am glad it is making you feel better.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jeremy!! :)