Tuesday, January 27, 2009

On my way

Well, I have an interview on Friday for my internship. I am mostly excited about it. Its at a senior center. I will get to walk around and check out the facility and learn what all they do during my interview. As of right now, I know little about it. I feel better just knowing that I am on the right track. I was beginning to feel bogged down with all of it.

I had one assignment due today that wasn't too bad. It was a case note based on a video we saw in class. I think i did well. I have a few assignments due tomorrow for my intern class...a resume, cover letter and writing assignment about what we want to do career-wise and why, basically. Pretty simple assignments. I still have done almost nothing with my computer class, so that has me a bit stressed. But my plan is to go in tomorrow before or after my intern class and do some work. That way I can feel better about it all. That reminded me to log into the site so that I can be counted as present for attendance. If we don't log in, we are marked absent.

Anyway, nothing too exciting to talk about tonight. My life is quite dull. But, it's ticking along and what more can we ask for?

With that, i am off for now, finish rounds on here and do some homework...take care and keep warm

1 comment:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Wow-sounds like your plate is full as usual! Good luck at your interview! I am sure that you will do great!