Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let me INNNN

I tried logging into my email and it won't let me. I do not know what the problem is. Then, I cannot recall my security question answer, so I am just out of luck. I really don't believe that I chose that as my security question because it seems so not my style. Who knows. Now I am more stressed than ever because I have all this computer class stuff to do and really need my email. Not to mention the pain and agony it will cause with school and such. Grrrr.....I am not happy.

I am too upset and frustrated to post about much of anything righ tnow.>>I shall go sulk and hope that something works out with my damn email soon. I am currently locked out of it for 24 hours because i had too many attempts to get into it today (the security quesiton was ...your favorite pastime. ) I seriously don't have a pastime and if i did, it probably would have changed since I originally created this email account, seems how i did so several years ago. Geesh. THat's why i am almost sure i didn't chose that question.

sigh

2 comments:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

WOW-I hope that you figure out the password soon so you can get your work done. That does it to me sometimes on my bank website! It asks for my Grandma's name and believe me I know what that is but for some reason it doesn;t accept it!!!

Julie Q said...

I hope you figure it out! How frustrating!