Friday, September 04, 2009

Busy week

We have had such a busy week. Mom and I started to unclutter the house. Of course, the day we chose, we had nonstop company stopping over. Then, it was time to plan for their camping trip and that was followed by me helping my mother-in-law pack to move. So, needless to say, mom and I have had no time to work on business matters. I want to say that we will get down to the county clerk's office on Tuesday to file a DBA. I am not holding my breath though, because we will have to see what Tuesday brings. In the meantime, there are checklists to type, contracts to create, business cards to design and so much more. Of course, we don't want to do anything carved in stone with a business name until we get the DBA and know for sure that our name will work. But, with the technology, we can type it up and always go in and edit if need be.

I spent most of the evening helping mom in law pack. We got quite a bit accomplished, but ran out of totes and so came to a stand still. Not to mention, she was tired and ready to call it a night. I could have kept on going. But, Jeremy was always wanting to get home and into bed.

The kids will be home tomorrow. I am sure they will have lots of stories to tell. And there will be pictures to share. Hopefully they come home in delightful moods. Makenneh seems to have a tendency to come home from outings with an attitude. Let's hope that's not the case tomorrow.

I peeled the fake nails off tonight. It was too much with all the packing and stacking tonight. I couldn't take anymore. Now I have to get my nailbeds back in shape. They are caked with nail glue. The part I dislike about fake nails. Love having them on and feel all glamorous and girly, but when they come off, the nail beds aren't the same for some time.

Well, I am going to get off here and work on business stuff.

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

My girls need to clean their closet! I'm thinking of trying to make today the day! ;) Amanda has all her clothes from high school she hasn't worn in forever in there! They need to go!

I hope you get your uncluttering done. I will want to mail those winter coats for Seb soon. :) Let me know when is good with an email ok? :)

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Awesome blog, great write up, thank you!