Wednesday, September 09, 2009

We did it!

We went this morning and filed the DBA. The name of our business is Creative Affairs. I am working on the website right now. There is so much to do...it is almost overwhelming. But, I know we can do it and do it we will.

Today is Makenneh's first full day of school. I am curious to see how she handled the full day. I hope it goes well for her.

I start my classes tonight. I got my books today, just in time! My first class is biology-the human body. I am dreading this class most of all. My sister said it was a fun class and she enjoyed it. Of course, the instructor, and even classmates, can make or break a class.

Well, I am off here to work on more business stuff. So much to do, my head is spinning!

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

Congratulations and good luck! :) I hope it works out for you and your Mom. :)

Sarah said...

Hooray!

Can't wait to see what the three of you come up with and what your Mom does with it.

Anonymous said...

The future is wide open. Good Luck! It should be great.

Oh, Christina, i printed some of the 1st day photos, including the kitties and Uncle Harold/Art's comment. Grandma says after the tragic end of Rusty and with her increasing disability, she just isn't up to a kitten right now. Hope you find homes for them!

Love ya,

Aunt Bev