Sunday, June 10, 2007

FYI

My internet is acting up. Most likely, it's bc we are behind on our bill. There are times it will disconnect and i have trouble getting it to connect again. IT is typical for that to happen when your bill is late and/or you are behind. So, I don't know how much longer we will have internet at this point. If they shut it off, we will be without it for awhile, bc the car is a higher priority. So, if im gone for awhile, that would be why.

I am hoping that it stays connected long enough for us to have some extra money to send them bc to be honest, the internet (esp my blog and bz) is what keeps me from going completely stir crazy. I will be a mess if i am stuck here with no car and no internet. But, not much i can do about it without having some sort of windfall...bc we just don't have the money to sink into everything at once right now. I honestly have no idea how we got this far behind, but somewhere we did a weave when we should have bobbed and here we are. Well, i do know the biggest problems...we took out that high interest loan when we were house hunting bc the lender said that we needed more credit (can't think of the fancy jargon they use). However, upon opening the loan, it drastically dropped his score and now we have a payment to add in. Add to that that we shut off the house phone and got cell phones bc really, it is about the same price only this way, we each have a phone on us at all times. And of course, i was working and so we spent a bit more freely..then i wasn't working and well, it's just been downhill since. Pile on top o that, the fact that the car has been nickle and diming us to death, with one thing after another. So, we can never get a break to catch up.

I don't want to make this too long, bc the internet could go out before i gt to hit post. It will be connected, then without warning, disconnect and when that happens, i have a hard time getting reconnected. One time,it is just not gonna reconnect.

So, if i am not able to get back for awhile, please everyone take care! Helen, I hope you get settled into your new home and that all things go well for you and yours! Julie, I hope you and the family enjoy the summer off and that you get to have fun while the kids are out of school! Stay cool and stay safe, everyone! I will definitely miss all of you!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

You take care too! And do all you can to get to school this fall!

Enjoy summer the best you can with your little ones. If I had known how fast the years would go by 20 years ago, I would have done some things differently.

(((HUGS))) I hope you catch up soon! :)

The other me said...

I hope you still have internet so you can see I will miss you! I can see you getting some great hobby and finding all kinds of gerat activities to do with your kids! You'll come back with all kind sof stories about what a great summer you had with no internet ...I hope! Love you girl xxx