Friday, June 08, 2007

Wow, it's friday

I didn't even realize it. I had to check my phone, which lists the day, date and time. It doesn't seem like friday. Mostly just because my days have all ran together with no real end or beginning.
I'm trying to think of who I can ask to come over so we can get Jeremy's check cashed and pick up a few things and even get the trash taken up to the dumpsters. It is too hot and too far to carry the stuff up there by foot. And the darn wagon is at my moms. The neighbor lady left her garbage can when she moved out. I'm thinking about grabbing it so i can at least put the trash out in that until someone is here and we can take it to the dumpster, bc it gets quite stinky, especially in this heat and humidity. And can't leave it sitting outside or the squirrels, cats and any other animals running around, tear into it. Trash...what has my life come to that i am blogging about trash...lol.

As far as I can recall, we don't have anywhere to go this weekend. That's right, no open house, wedding, shower, nothing. I feel like i must be forgetting something. But, either way, we have no wheels to get anywhere, so it doesn't really matter. LOL.

There really isn't much to blog about. I'm too irritated and grumpy.

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

It will cool off tonight. :) Let the kids play in a cool tub (with towels on the floor) to keep them cool.

Try and stay cool yourself.

The other me said...

Oh Christina, I have no idea what to say because saying something won't change a darn thing will it? Praying that things get better RIGHT NOW!