Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

We are at my sis's for a father's day cookout. Yay, i get to use the internet. I don't know where everyone else is though...we were supp. to be here at 3 and we got here a half our past and still are first ones....lol.

Last night was sis's bachelorette party. It was pretty fun! Had plenty to drink and I only bought 3 of them myself. My mother in law actually bought me some and of course, we had tons of jello shots and some pudding shots!

Last time I updated while here at the farm, the kids had a blast, riding horses, 4 wheeler and all the other fun things to do! Makenneh didn't want to get off the horses or the 4wheeler!

Well, mom just showed up so im gonna get off here to go help with whatever.

Hope everyone's summer is going good! Mine is crappy, but such is life, eh. Hopefully things will start going better...still no car and still no net. So, til next time...take care!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Glad to get the update Christina. :)

Sorry your summer isn't going too well. That does make it hard. Especially without a car.

Take care and update whenever you can. :)

The other me said...

Hooray for sisters with internet! Glad to see you, if only for a flying visit!