Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ready to Run

This being Holed up in this damn trailer is getting to me. The kids have been whiney, bratty, fighting, demanding, you name it. Every day, all day. Usually, i would break up the monotony by going to visit my mom or something. They would get a change of scene, i would get a bit of a break, bc gma has a huge plaything for the kids and a huge yard to run in, out in the country. Here, they have a patch of grass, little toys with which they are bored with, and it's wearing on us. Yesterday, i woke up with a migraine that just got worse as the day wore on. I had bunco, but it was hard to look forward to when my head was throbbing so bad i would have liked to drill a hole into my skull for relief. When i arrived at bunco, kathy gave me 2 motrins and that almost immediately alleviated the pain. I was able to relax and have a good time about half way through bunco. Then, i got home and holy Hell if the kids didn't wind up like 8 day clocks and go nuts. This morning, sebastian started off with being a cry baby. He hasn't stopped much since. Makenneh is being a mouthy lil brat. For instance, she had some pickles on a plate and a fork. When she was through, she tells me to put her fork in the sink. HELLO? She kept insisting that i do and do it now. I am at my wits end. The fork is still not in the sink and ill be damned if i put it in there. Then the kids are constantly yelling at each other, fighting over stupid stuff. I just want to run out of here.

i can feel my headache trying to come back...the stress and frustration doesn't help. I keep reminding myself to relax my facial muscles and jaw, bc in frustration, i tense them all up. But, it is just non-stop around here.

Oh how i want my car back on the road! Im ready to run!

2 comments:

The other me said...

Fil every pan and bucket you have with water, put them all outside give them a gazillion plastic cups, sieves and spoons and let them at it, if you have cornstarch, put some on a pan and let them goop with it, you'll go mad if you try and wait it out.....good luck, our school doesn't finish til the end of July thank goodness, 6 weeks is more than enough for us!

Julie Q said...

Tomorrow is going to be a hot one!

When my older three were younger, I used to fill water balloons for them. An entire basket full. :) They had a lot of funt throwing them at each other. And they are pretty cheap.

They'd also squirt each other with old bottles from dish soap or shampoo. I would just keep filling the bucket with water.

Tomorrow is supposed to be so hot again. Stay cool!! Or at least try to.