Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tired

What a long weekend. yesterday was my cousin's open house (graduation party). My brother let me use his car so we could get there. The party was at a park that has a large pond, more like a lake, with paddle boats, canoes, playgroud, fire pits and plenty of room to camp. You can rent the park for the night and that's what they did. So, we stayed overnight. It was fun for the most part, but some crap went down that i will post about later, bc well, im just too darn tired to think right at this time.

Jeremy did a "go back" or whatever you wanna call it...system restoration, i guess. So, i lost all of my bookmarks. I just tried bookmarking my blog page and it's not working. I don't know what the problem is. Grrr.

anyway, that's it for now...gotta get my bookmarks figured out!

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

Bummer on losing the bookmarks! Let me know if you need any links. :) I don't know why a computer wouldn't save a new bookmark though. Very strange. I am pretty good with system restores. Ugh to the amount of times I have had to do them.

Do you have the newest browser? That might help.

There is the foxfire browser too, that is a good one to use.

LosingSanity said...

I have no idea why i lost my bookmarks. I had dl the newest version of firefox (that's what we use)on friday. I had used my bookmarks after that. I even used them Saturday before we left for the party. Before leaving, i shut the computer down. Came home today, turned pc on and pulled up firefox, clicked on bookmarks and it's empty! Then, i went to blogger, accessed my page, clicked on bookmarks to save and it used to automatically put a title in and i just had to click ok. This time, that field was empty, so i typed in "My blog" and hit ok. Nothing! So, i don't know what the problem is. Also, when i open a new tab on my browser, it isn't letting me close it. Crazy.

I can bookmark them on my google taskbar, though, so that's what i am doing. I have my blog, yours and Helen's and then BZ and my mail bookmarked. Im sure i will remember others as i go to access them.

Julie Q said...

I would guess a virus, but not if Jeremy did a system restore.

Does the ie browser work for you?