Monday, August 25, 2008

Off to Kindy

I survived putting her on the bus. Tears only stung my eyes after the bus was pulling away. Not too bad. Of course, what really helped is her eagerness to go. I woke her up at 7:05 and she jumped right up, excited about school. She asked if it was time to go to school and I said it was time to get ready to go to school. She jumps out of bed and says, "Im so excited!" I had gotten her up a little bit early because I was unsure of how the morning would unfold and I wanted to allow enough time for everything without too much rush. Hah, she was a trouper. She couldn't wait to get dressed and go wait for the bus. She was ready with over 40 mins to spare. She spent most of the rest of the morning either watching the clock or waiting outside for the bus. I took plenty of pictures, most of which she just had to pose for. As soon as Jeremy digs out the adapter for my printer, I will load them on here ( I am going to make that his mission for this afternoon). I got a cute one of her walking down the driveway. In hindsight, I should've given my mom the camera and had her take a pic of Kenneh and I walking hand in hand down the driveway...but of course, I was still in my pj pants...who really cares though! Anyway, it went well and her bus driver seems to be a real sweet heart.

Ok, thats it for now because Sebastian wants me to sit outside with him.....I may post an update after she gets home!

2 comments:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Today was the kids first day for the kids too although Justice starts kindergarten tomorrow. It was a good day today and at the end of the day Adrianna asked if she could ride the bus so that will make it easier for next week when she has to! Tell Carrie I said congrats and I will be sending sticky dust her way! That is just so awesome for them! That could be implantation spotting so hoping for that! Anyway, talk to you soon!

Julie Q said...

I hope it went well! I will catch up on the rest of your posts tomorrow. :)

Glad to hear she was willing to go though!!