Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Why the foul language?

Yeah, im posting twice today. We had bunco tonight. Everyone knows how much I look forward to that. But, lately, it has been a bit rough. One of the ladies who plays has a foul mouth. She says the F word every other word and oh my, my ears want to bleed. Then, the past few months we have had a sub and she is the same way...cusses like a foul parrot. Now, don't get me wrong, I drop the F bomb from time to time. But, I do not say it in a group of people, especially when I don't know the other people on a very personal level. I also don't say it around people when I know it would totally offend them. I don't say it in public. I have some restraint. But, these two apparently have no filter whatsoever. Add to that the fact that they have to drink all the time. We never used to have alcohol at bunco. It's not necessary. But there are a few who have joined and they just can't go a day/night without drinking. Wowzers, tonight was crazy. And I lost, so that stinks too. But, it was nice to get out of the house. And I took the time to do my hair and makeup and I wore my new shirt mom and dad got me for my bday, paired with a necklace I had bought from a Lia Sophia Jewelry party. I received so many compliments. It felt good to be so put together. I don't do that very often. Made me feel better though. So, spirits are higher tonight than they were earlier. Hopefully tomorrow will be an even better day! It will!

No comments: