Monday, February 02, 2009

Can I have a moment

Today has been a hectic day. Nothing seems to be going as I had hoped. I had initially planned on going in to intern today. Thankfully Rubin,my boss, is very flexible and told me I can come in whenever I want, when it works for me. Whew. Anyway, my parents had dentist appointments this morning and Jeremy had to work, so I had nobody to watch kids while I went in. Then, my mother in law came over to help my mom with some sewing project for Carrie's baby. And Matt, Sara and Kaden stopped in at the same time, so we had a house full. To top it all off, Makenneh came home with a huge attitude and didn't want to change out of her school clothes. So, it was just hectic here.

On a good note, we found a house that is available on land contract or lease to own. When Jeremy gets home tonight we are going to go over all that I learned on the phone with the guy and then probably make an appointment to go see it. The payments will be around $195-225/month. Of course, we will need insurance and have to pay taxes, im assuming, so we will have to find all that out. But, I hope it works out because it is a cute house, 3 bedrooms, basement, garage. It would be a great opportunity. Please say your prayers, because I sooo need this to work out for us.

I still can't get into my email account, so i have created a new one. i will use the new one until i can get the other one straightened out. if i can't get it taken care of, i will just keep this one.

I am mostly babbling, I suppose, but hey, this is my free therapy, right?

3 comments:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Wow-I hope that you can get the house! Sounds like it is really nice. Sorry your day didn't go as planned! I hope that today is a better day for you! Thanks for the reminder about the Vicks on the feet! I did remember reading that. Also your letter is M! Can't wait to read your list of things!!!

Anonymous said...

yes u must find out about taxes did u see paper lots of tax sales this month. well u have to hurry and get ur own place it will take alot off u two and the kids too. and just remeber there is lots of help out there just look and ask for it best of luck.

Julie Q said...

Good luck with the house Christine! I know, I'm getting here late. :) Been super busy, but busy is good right?

Take care!