Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Merry Christmas



Our Christmas was quite nice. I am now ready to get the tree packed up though. I am ready for things to go back where they belong.

We took the kids to see Santa on Christmas Eve. I think we have found a new tradition. I thought for sure it would be very busy and crazy, but it wasn't. It was actually slow and peaceful. We went to Bronners.....THE CHRISTmas store of all Christmas stores. It was sooo worth it because Santa was wonderful and that place has to be the closest thing to the North Pole as you can get. I am currently trying to upload pics from seeing Santa but I'll be darned if it still isn't sooo slow. I just don't have patience for this. It seems that with a new computer and dsl, it shouldn't be this slow. Hmmph! I am just trying one at a time and it is still forever long.

Sebastian wants to eat; we have gotten off any sort of schedule for eating so I need to go forage for something for them to eat. It hink we are doing Tacos for dinner. Ill be back ina few to see if the picture actually loaded.

I am back much later..it is now almost 1am..the picture did finally load, now I am attempting picture number 2.

The temp reached around 58* today. Rainy, too. most of the snow has melted. Except where it was mounded high from all the plowing. Felt so much like spring. If only it were. I am ready for warmer weather.

I have no idea why the pictures are always small when I put them on here. I never used to have that problem, way back in the beginning. If anyone knows how I can fix that, let me know. Of course, if it is too much hassle, I may just well leave them as they are. I don't do hassles too well. LOL.

Anyway, I am leaving the pics at the top, because dragging them down to the bottom is a pain in the rear. I did try to make the pics larger in this window, that just seems to blur them. Ya get the idea though!

I am off here to get to bed. I didn't plan on being up so late. Night all!

PS..i finally checked my grades..another semester of all 4.0s and best of all, I have raised my cummulative gpa to 3.713! I am soooo excited!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Oh Christina! Makenneh is losing her babyface and getting so tall! What a beautiful girl! Seb is cute too, but he still looks like your baby. :)

Just tell people to click on the pics and they get huge. :) Fill the entire screen.

Congratulations on the grades! You are doing so well! I'm so proud of you!

The other me said...

What great pictures, I love that clicking them makes them big and clear. I agree with Julie Makennah is looking so grown up and beautiful, Sebastian is just gorgeous too, those eyes are gorgeous.