Sunday, December 28, 2008

pictures

Here's a pic of the grandkids. My two and my nephew, Kaden.
Here's a family picture from our Christmas party on my mom's side. We were beyond ready to go..kids tired, us frustrated. But, the pic turned out okay.

This picture is a hoot. it was taken on Christmas Eve. Makenneh was in using the potty and this is what we saw...she had taken in the kitty and had her on her lap while using the potty. I had to take a pic because everyone should know this is going up on her picture board at her graduation picture. LOL.

2 comments:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Too funny all the pictures! I am glad that you had a great Christmas! We did as well! We are leaving on Saturday so we need to get together! I hate this not seeing everyone that I want to see!

Julie Q said...

Great pictures! :)

Makenneh on the potty with the kitty is too funny! :)