Saturday, May 16, 2009

Past my bedtime

Isn't she just precious? She is getting so big, so fast. She is already 9lbs 4oz as of her last appointment, 2 weeks ago. Hard to believe that had she gone full term, she would only be 2 weeks old. Instead, she is 6 wks.

This is from Mother's Day. Makenneh, Keeley (Sara's little sister), Kaden and Sebastian. They were riding around in Kaden's "truck".



Excuse the messy kids, but tonight, they broke out the guitars and rocked on for us. I had to get a picture of it. It was cute and annoying because those toy guitars are loud and obnoxious.
I should be in bed. But, the camera is here and I wanted to upload some of the pictures of the kids. So, that has my up. May is "Ketchup" month at church and the members break into teams to see which team can bring the most guests for the month. Those who have a 75% increase get to go to a Tiger's Game. So, yes, it has brought me to church. We are going again tomorrow. It looks as though Makenneh and the rest of the team (my parents, sister and her family) will be going to a Tiger's game. I hope so, because I really think Makenneh will enjoy it.

Today was Sara's bridal shower (my brother's fiancee). Carrie was able to go and did well. But,..from our family, only a few people showed up. What can you do, I guess. Obviously some of them have real reasons....distance, health, previous commitments. But, a few have really no excuse and yet don't bother.

Well, I need to get to bed...I am miserable with allergy/sinus dysfunction and need my rest. I have a busy morning/afernoon.

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Tiger games are so fun! :) We haven't gone for a while though. I hope you get to go. :) Good luck!!

Liberty looks so tiny to me! Of course, my baby is 8 years old. ;)

Oh my, yes! Those play guitars are noisy!