Friday, May 01, 2009

Would you believe it?

I am watching Liberty right now. Why? Because Carrie is in the ER and Ralph at work. She had bad pain most of the night and finally couldn't take it any longer. She did call to say it is her gall bladder. They were going to do an ultra sound to determine if it was inflamed or just some stones, which will determine how soon surgery needs to be done. The poor girl. Please continue to pray for her. It seems nothing is going well for her right now.

On a positive note, I am sure I aced my final for Community Development and I think I did well on my grant proposal. In a few days I should be able to check my grades.

The color cards seem to be working well. I have only had to make ONE card change. She doesn't even give me fits in the morning like she did before. She may be slightly cranky, but I do know she hates mornings. It is nothing like it used to be. I can remind her about her card and she flies right.

It feels good to be done with school for a couple months. I look forward to enjoying some down time. I don't think I will get much more down time until I complete my degree now.

Well, i am going to get off here for now and watch The Price is Right....Liberty is being a sweet baby and resting.

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Oh your poor sister! She has had such a hard time! Poor Liberty might be an only child after this.

Glad the card system is working. :)