Saturday, October 06, 2007

bark, hack, cough

I just know I have bronchitis! I used to get it regularly...then went awhile without getting it. It hit me today. I am absolutely miserable. My lungs hurt from the coughing. Now is not a good time to be sick, thank you very much!

Jeremy's grandma had her surgery on Friday. Everything went well and the surgery only took 25 mins. She is recovering wonderfully. I had planned on Jeremy and I going up to the hospital to see her tomorrow, but now that I am sick, I don't dare. So, as soon as her phone in her room is turned on, I will give her a call. Hopefully she continues to recover well and is on her way to feeling much better!

I have a bit of homework to do. I worked on it for awhile tonight, but i just feel so miserable I called it a night. Usually when you are sick, you feel worse at night, so i am hoping that tomorrow during the day, i will be able to get much more accomplished. The homework i need to do also requires that I do it on my cousin's laptop, bc i need to print it, and her laptop only has 49% battery left, so i thought I would close it down.

Anyway, I am going to head to bed and get some rest. Or at least make an attempt!

1 comment:

The other me said...

Get better quickly! I am so impressed with how hard you are working at school, well done you!