Tuesday, October 30, 2007

No time to get sick...

Makenneh is sleeping but she has started coughing horribly. I just tried giving her some medicine, but she didn't want it. I hope she feels better in the morning..we have all these fun things to look forward to. I don't want her to be sick and miss out.

Makenneh's costume turned out beautiful. I will try to post pics soon. She is going as a queen, per her choice. For as bad as my mother in law can be, she can be quite crafty with the sewing machine. She had a formal dress that she altered, then she made a crown and shawl. Makenneh is going to be sooo cute! Sebastian is going as Diego. WE got his costume for 3.49 from Goodwill. Still new in the package. CAn't beat that deal. Anyway, we still aren't sure where we will take the kids for trick or treating. And now, it will mostly depend on how makenneh is feeling.

Jeremy has an appt with the oral surgeon on Thurs to see about getting his tooth/teeth removed that are infected. REmember all that from Sept? Yeah, they are just getting to him. And just in time, it would seem, bc the teeth are starting to hurt him again.

WEll, given our very busy day tomorrow, the fact that I still need a shower and that Makenneh is sick and likely to wake in the night, I better get off here nad get some sleep (after the shower of course).

Happy Halloween and stay safe!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Aw, I bet they were so cute! I hope the weather held out there. It was just very windy here.

I hope Makenneh felt up to the day of Halloween and all the fun that goes with it.