Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Not on my Christmas Wish List

Being sick..that is. I was a ball of a misery for Christmas. Sinuses, Allergies, aching bones, freezing/sweating, watery eyes, runny nose, you name it. I was pretty much in a zombie state all Christmas day. Thankfully, my husband is a trooper. He had to handle everything. I didn't have the energy nor the strength to do anything. Hell, most the time, i didn't even feel like breathing. After dinner, I got up, went to mom and dad's bed and slept for a bit. I felt so bad but i just didn't have it in me to do anything. I did manage to squeeze in a couple games of Apples to Apples. But even that just exhausted me. When we got home, i came home, got on the loveseat and that's where I stayed. I cried to Jeremy bc i felt so horrible that he had to do everything. This place is trashed from Santa coming and he was picking everything up and cleaning and I just sat crying on the loveseat. He told me not to worry about it..but i was just so damn miserable and whiney..i. couldn't help but cry.

Ok, enough of that. I am feeling a wee bit better this morning. Not 100% by any means, but i feel as if i will survive. That's a step up from yesterday.

The kids had a wonderful Christmas. OF course, bad santa had left a whole bag of gifts behind (at gma's) and they were all Seb's. So, thankfully he was too young to really realize it. When we got to gma's..we had him open them. TOld him Santa had forgotten them in his sleigh and so he dropped them off at gma's.

To that family who was so generous: May you be forever blessed! This has been our best Christmas so far and we feel truly blessed!

WEll, my energy level is about tapped out. I need to lay down and get a bit of rest before the kids wake up.

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Sorry to hear you were so sick yesterday!

Santa brought Z an ear infection and pink eye! He was able to make it to this morning so we could take him to the regular doctor.

Afrin has been my friend lately. It's great stuff if nose is stuffed up. :)