Monday, January 14, 2008

I'd be lying...

If i said I wasn't a tad bit nervous about tomorrow or actually, this whole week. I'm sure it's something I will experience at the beginning of each new semester....new instructors, new students, new class, new material, etc. The class on campus is more intimidating in that the campus is sooo big and spread out and parking sucks and then finding a parking spot, finding the right building (which i know which building) and then which classroom....oooghhhh.

Then, I keep thinking of all the things I have to make sure I do and what if we wake up late or what if i forget something or or or.... I. must. stop. I have my bag packed with the text book I need, a notebook and a folder...as well as writing instruments (pencils, pens). I should be good to go. It's silly bc i did this last semester and did just fine. But I am worried about getting her on the bus with ease, getting Seb to sitter and getting to class. Duh..i just did all that without much of a problem. Chalk it up to jitters. After I get this first week under my belt, I am sure I will be fine.

I am off now to finish doing whatever I can tonight to make tomorrow run smoother (including the fact that I already have dinner in the crockpot).

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Good luck today! :)

I must get to bed! ;)