Sunday, January 13, 2008

The time has arrived

Tomorrow, I start my 2nd semester back to college. My first class is Fundamentals of Human Sexuality. I have that class on monday and wednesday from 1-230pm. Then on Monday night, I have Ethics, Wed night I have Pragrams of Community Welfare and Thur night I have Gen Psych.
Today I have been catching up on laundry and getting ready for the new schedule. WE have all gotten quite used to me being home all day/night. ANd even though i was home so much, this place sure has gone to hell in a handbasket. LOL. And I intended to use this past week to get it back in some kind of order...with Makenneh in school and only have one kid for a few hours...however, i found myself running errands and such more than being home and cleaning and whatnot. Oh well. I have enjoyed my time off and I am certainly ready to get back to school. I think i am more effective when I have a schedule to work around. Seems I waste less time that way bc I have to make all my time count! OF course, I am a tad bit concerned bc Jeremy's job is going to be offering overtime, which we greatly need. However, if he isn't home by 530pm, I have to find alternative babysitting arrangements, which might get tricky. But, we will make it work. I have enough family within a reasonable distance to make it possible.

There seems to be a stomach bug going around here. Yesterday Makenneh was complaining that her tummy hurt and she was in the bathroom more than normal. Today, Jeremy doesn't feel good and has had the bathroom problem. He is taking a nap right now, which is very unusual for him. Hopefully he feels better come morning. HE did help clean the house earlier today, though. That was a big help.

Well, kids are hungry bc without that rigid schedule, the eating times have been sooo off. I will be so glad when i can get it back to where we are eating at regular/stable times every day.

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: