Monday, January 07, 2008

Thunderstorms in January, ETA

Edited bc Julie caught that i put December and not January. LOL.


How amazing. LOL. I love them, so I won't complain. It is so peaceful to hear the rain falling accompanied by the occasional rumble and flash of lightning. Makenneh obviously isn't finding it as peaceful and sleep-lulling bc she is still up, fighting sleep. She keeps talking, moving, etc. I am losing my patience quickly with her. It is 11pm and well, Mrs Nice flew out the window a good hour ago. I was so sure she was asleep around 930...she had brushed her teeth and everything and went in her room and it was quiet. I was thinking how nice it was that both kids were sleeping..then out she comes, "mommy can I sleep out here?" Grrrr. She hasn't shut her mouth since, nor sat still. So, i am off here to enforce bedtime. I am sick of kids up late. I need time to myself and damn if time alone with my husband wouldn't be nice!


****She finally gave in a bit before midnight....grrrr

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

You must have been tired. ;) It's January with thunderstorms.

I didn't hear any thunderstorms here. Just pounding rain. Zachary had a hard time sleeping. So, I curled up in his bed with him.

I hope Makenneh passed out for you!