Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Wouldn't you know...

I caught the bug, full force. Complete with fever, chills, body ache, the works. I don't think I have ever been this sick. I struggled to make it through my two classes today. During my 2nd class is when it really started to hit me. It was horrible. My legs ached soo bad and my face was on fire. On a good note, Makenneh is on the upswing. She still has the cough but said she feels better. Now, if only Sebastian can avoid it.

Carrie is coming down with it as well, which isn't good when you consider the coughing that racks your body and she is only 5 days postpartum. Also, she had to take Liberty back to the lab today to test her biliruben levels. The doctor called and ordered a bili-blanket which has already been dropped off to the house. The doctor's office said they would be in for a few more hours so if she had any questions/concerns to call. They also told her that if she needs to call after they are gone, they will be sure to get the call right through to the doctor. This is one of teh many reason I love my doctor (she and her family go to the same doc as us).

Well, other than that, everyone is well. I have to get off here and go lay down.

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Come on Spring! We all need you! Even baby Liberty!!

Take care sweetie! Feel better soon!!

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Christina-I am so sorry that you guys are so sick and can't visit with Liberty! I hope that you all get better soon and that no one else gets it! Hope that you are able to enjoy Easter without all the sickness! Big hugs!