Thursday, March 23, 2006

Going Crazy

UGH, the bouts of diarhea seem to be over for all these kids. But, still, they are just all being monsters these days. Whining to no end! Anyone looking for a kids to borrow? I tell you, its the best form of birth control available. LOL. Trust me, why do you think Jeremy has a Vasectomy! LOL.

And while we are talking about kids, my friend, Stacy, called me from Germany to tell me she is pregnant again!!! She has 3 kids already..ages 7,5,3 or close to that anyway. She just lost a baby in utero back in September at 20 weeks gestation and had to go through the labor of her stillborn little boy and then fly him and the family back to the states for a funeral. Well, she found out on little Bryce's due date that she was pregnant again!! Shortly thereafter, she found out...ITS TWINS! Yes, not one but TWO little babies. I can't help but think, bless her soul, better her than me. But, it irony is she had a miscarriage btwn her 1st and 2nd kids and then lost Bryce at 20 weeks gestation. She found out she was pg on Bryce's due date and is due on the same day as she was due with her first Angel Baby. She always has difficulty with carrying her babies and she has polycystic kidney disease. Not a good thing, esp when u add in high blood pressure. But, all that said, i have a good feeling that these twins are special. Not that they replace the two babies she lost, but that she was blessed with twins to help ease the hurt of the loss from losing the other two. Not sure it makes sense. having trouble finding the words to convey what im trying to say. But, she sent me the ultrasound pics and its the first time i saw an us pic for twins. Very neat. Please keep Stacy in ur prayers that she may have a healthy, safe pregnancy and have two happy, healthy babies this fall. Also pray for her health that her body is strong enough to withstand carrying twins! I am happy for her, yet i worry so much about her, every time she is pg.

I tried to tell, her that i can send her two kids so she can adjust to having 5 kids at one time. I don't think she was interested. LOL.

No comments: