Thursday, March 30, 2006

WHERE THE HELL IS MY DIGITAL CAMERA?!

Yeah, well, I got my camera out to take a pic of Sebastian this morning and then thought i should take my batteries out and charge them up. So i did that and put camera back on counter. I spent most of the day cleaning, hanging things on walls, uncluttering some. Well, tonight, went to take a pic of sebastina with some bday cake....no fucking camera. Excuse the language, but let me tell you, i am so beyond sick of kids, sick of messes sick of shit disappearing into thin air, you name it. I do not ever get a break from kids. Most of the day i have 4, but all day i have 2! I just want to get in that car and drive until i run out of gas.....ALL BY MYSELF! But I'll be damned, gas is up to 2.75/gallon. Coincidence? I think not. Today was the first beautiful spring day we have had since spring started and gas skyrockets! LOL. Yeah i may type LOL, but trust me, i really am not laughing about anything right now. I feel like i could explode. Or actually, more like implode. I am going to try to relax, forget bout the cam for now and hopefully, with a clear head tomorrow I will find it. please say a prayer. I cannot afford to replace it and my 35mm is broke. So, i will have no camera. we checked outside, bc the girls were playing out there, but didnt see it. i sure hope its not out there, as its supposed to rain tonight. and bc i took out like 3 bags of trash to the dumpster, guess who was up there digging through trash? Ugh, disgusting, but i thought maybe one of the kids threw it away. When you have a house of 3, 2, 1.5, 1 yr old kids, anything is possible. I threatened to make them all sit on the couch tomorrow.....so i can keep both eyes on them at all times. But in all honesty, it may not be that the kids grabbed it. But i sure wont rule it out, bc where else would it be???

Anyway, this post is a drag....so im gonna stop bitching and ranting for now. May the angels above drop that sucker in my lap soon!

2 comments:

The other me said...

we have those days here ALL the time! Bribery, it's the only way, find the most tantalizing treat and tell them whoever finds the camera gets the prize! I hope you find it, my camera is SO precious to me!!

Julie Q said...

Helen has a great idea. :) Maybe it will work. Good luck finding it.

Things do have a way of disappearing with little ones around.