Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hey, I just thought I would try something. I am going to try to post the link to the site that shows the dream house that we can't get. I am not good at this thing, so it may not work. But if it doesn't, I can't say I didn't try. haha!
http://www.flinthomes.net/cgi-bin/homesearch/hsh3?;price%3Akm%3Anum%3Age=75000;price%3Akm%3Anum%3Ale=80000;district%3Acs=7;_order=price%3Ades;_template=detailedview;_multidb=FAAR;_multicount=FAAR%3D6;_db=FAAR;_totalcount=6;&_template=fullview&_startat=0&_limit=1

Well, like i said, i have no freakin idea what i am even doing...it doesnt look like it's going to be clickable. If not and you really wanna see/read about it, you can copy the link and paste in your browser...of course, you will probably already know that. But, if you know of a way to make it clickable, please do leave me a reply with the how to. thanks

eta: Well I'll be damned! It worked. Boy oh boy. Of course, its longer than the Mississippi River, but you can still click and see what I am so heart broken about. LOL. Now i Have to post again to make it so this dumb link isnt going int my pic and stuff on the main page.

Man...i need to lay off the crack..i can babble like no other.

thats a joke folks...no crack here!

2 comments:

LosingSanity said...

Ok, this is dumb...i added an edit to this post and it isnt showing up. Of course, i bet now it will, so i will look dumb, but oh well. I just wanted to add that i was able to make the link work. So, click away!

Anonymous said...

Can understand your heartbreak, it looks like a very nice first home! Must be something better out there for you!

Love ya,