Thursday, August 17, 2006

Freebies

I go to babyzone and they have a bargain zone message board. I just started going to that board and I love it. One lady posted a blog that is fully dedicated to freebies from internet sights. So, you guessed it. I have spent the best part of my day right here, requesting hundreds of samples and freebies. everything from cat food, to shampoo, candles, spices, deodorant, you name it, there is most likely a sample for it. So, as most samples will arrive in 6-8 weeks, my poor mail lady is gonna need a wagon just for my samples....lol. Or at least, I hope! IT will be like Christmas! I will try to get the addy for the blog so you can all check it out! This lady must put an awful lot of work into this blog! More than I can say for myself!

I babysat my friend's lil guy today. The kids were all good, but now Sebastian is being a lil whine butt. His napping schedule was thrown off today and Im paying for it now! Hopefully he will go to bed early tonight! Like 730! And, because I have slacked all day, dinner is just now being cooked. We are having tacos and I needed a seasoning packet. Thought i had a bunch in teh cupboard...but i didn't. So, dinner is held up, waiting for Jeremy to return from Kroger with the taco seasoning!

Saturday is going to be a busy day for us. I have a college graduation party to go to, a bday party to go to and then our local race track is doing free admission for anyone living in our town. So, you betcha I wanna go!

Well, he has returned with the goods, so im off to finish dinner!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

We ate late today too. I try to wait for Ken, but tonight, he called, and he's working late. It's after 8 and he's not home yet! I can only hope he's making extra money for our trip to Cedar Point next weekend. :)

I hope you enjoyed your tacos. :)

The other me said...

free stuff and Tacos?? Life surely can't get better than that!